8/12-13/2021 Generational Marketing: Innovative Strategies Across All Generations
August 12 @ 8:00 am - August 13 @ 12:30 pm
Generational Marketing: Innovative Strategies Across All Generations
August 12 & 13, 2021 (You must attend both days to receive credits)
7:30 a.m. – Check-In
8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Course
Instructor: Mark Given
Virtual course via Zoom
Tuition: RRC Member $125 / Non-Member $150.00
8 CRS credits
2 Designation Maintenance Hours (for CRS designees)
Hawaii CE Pending
In this one-day course, you will gain a deeper insight and appreciation of the unique characteristics, values and belief systems of each home buying generation, as well as their key buying/selling behaviors. Through a series of interactive discussions and activities, learners explore and practice proven methods to adapt to those behaviors and ensure successful outcomes. You’ll leave the course with a much better understanding of the marketing principles that best reach and move each generation, as well as the ability to apply your understanding to be prepared for interactions with each generation to capture and convert more business. After successfully completing this course, learners will be able to:
• Identify the values and beliefs of each generation
• Adapt to the behaviors of each generation and reduce relationship tension
• Communicate effectively with each generation to ensure successful outcomes
• Discuss current national statistics and compare them to your local market
• Focus on a generational niche to streamline marketing efforts
• Demonstrate marketing strategies that capture the attention of each generation
3 Ways to Register…
1- Fill out the registration form and either email it (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax to (808) 737-4977, or mail it to 1259 Aala Street, Suite 300 – Honolulu, HI 96817 (Please make check’s payable to Hawaii Association of REALTORS)
2 – Call us at (808) 733-7060 and we’ll be happy to take your registration over the phone
3 – Via PayPal
CE Students only: Submit your real estate pocket license and photo I.D. with your registration.
1. You will receive a receipt confirmation after you have submitted your payment.
2. On August 1, 2021, you will receive the Zoom link to attend the course. If you do not receive a link, please email or call us at #733-7060.
Deadline for registration/cancellations: Partial refunds provided for cancellations made in writing by the registration deadline date of 8/1/21. No refunds after 8/1/21.
For more information on other RRC courses or obtaining the CRS Designation, the premier designation for residential real estate professionals, visit CRS.com.