7/26-27/2022 GRI Course: Residential Tax Rules, 1031 Exchange, & Foreign Investors
July 26 @ 9:00 am - July 27 @ 12:15 pm
Statewide Virtual GRI Course: Residential Tax Rules, 1031 Exchange, & Foreign Investors
July 26 & 27, 2022 (You must attend both days to receive credits)
Virtual GRI Course
9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Registration – $49.99
Earn 6 elective CE Credits
KEY COURSE TAKEAWAYS FOR REALTORS®
- How tax basis is computed and why gifting may not be the answer.
- Ins and outs of 1031 exchange, including a working knowledge of the Delaware Statutory Trust as a replacement property.
- Why real estate may be a better investment than stocks, bonds, & annuities.
- How to structure installment sales and reduce capital gain taxes.
- Identify withholding requirements for non-resident sellers.
- How the government helps couples purchase a home instead of renting.
Instructor Brian Lee is Principal of E’BUS Consulting LLC; he specializes in family business and estate planning. He has written books, taught, and lectured nationally to some of the largest financial institutions. As an experienced instructor he has certified for CE credits CPAs, CFP‘s, insurance and investment advisors. He has over 47 years of experience in taxation.
2 Ways to Register…
1 – Call us at (808) 733-7060 and we’ll be happy to take your registration over the phone
2 – Via PayPal
Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be submitted in writing by 7/18/22 will receive a 90% refund of your paid fee. No refunds for cancellations after the 7/18/22 deadline or no-shows to this event.