7/26/21 Digital Marketing: Establishing a Social Media Brand (Part 1)
July 26 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Digital Marketing: Establishing a Social Media Brand
July 26 & 27, 2021 (You must attend both days to receive credits)
7:30 a.m. – Check-In
8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Course
Instructor Marki Lemons-Ryhal
Virtual course via Zoom
Tuition: RRC Member $125 / Non-Member $150.00
8 CRS credits
2 Designation Maintenance Hours (for CRS designees)
Good for 8 elective CE credits (Hawaii)
Social media has become a cornerstone of real estate marketing. No business can expect to be successful without using at least one platform. But social media marketing is more than having an account and posting about new listings. How can you effectively utilize social media in your marketing? How can you create a strategy that works with your personality and strengths? This course is meant to take your social media marketing and give it a focus and approach. Discover what the next step of social media marketing is after mastering the basics.
After attending this course, learners will be able to:
• Explain the benefits of having a social media strategy
• Interpret site analytics and engagement to adjust strategy accordingly
• Decide which platforms to focus primary energy on
• Create a practical plan for social media to implement for your business
• Develop content ideas to utilize in your own strategy
• Implement risk management into your social media strategy
3 Ways to Register…
1- Fill out the registration form and either email it (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax to (808) 737-4977, or mail it to 1259 Aala Street, Suite 300 – Honolulu, HI 96817 (Please make check’s payable to Hawaii Association of REALTORS)
2 – Call us at (808) 733-7060 and we’ll be happy to take your registration over the phone
3 – Via PayPal
CE Students only: Submit your real estate pocket license and photo I.D. with your registration.
1. You will receive a receipt confirmation after you have submitted your payment.
2. On July 19, 2021, you will receive the Zoom link to attend the course. If you do not receive a link, please email or call us at #733-7060.
Deadline for registration/cancellations: Partial refunds provided for cancellations made in writing by the registration deadline date
of 7/19/21. No refunds after 7/19/21.
For more information on other RRC courses or obtaining the CRS Designation, the premier designation for residential real estate professionals, visit CRS.com.