3/17-18/2021 Mastering Your Time to Achieve Your Goals
March 17 @ 8:00 am - March 18 @ 12:30 pm
Mastering Your Time To Achieve Your Goals
March 17-18, 2021 (You must attend both days to receive credits)
7:30 a.m. Check-In
8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Course
Instructor Mike Selvaggio
Virtual course via Zoom
Tuition: RRC Member $125 / Non-Member $150.00
8 CRS credits
2 Designation Maintenance Hours (for CRS designees)
8 Hawaii CE elective hours
Being successful isn’t just about selling more homes or serving more clients. It’s also about effectively managing your business so that you also can devote time to your personal life. This CRS One Day Course will provide strategies for creating positive change in your professional and personal lives. Course activities will help you assess your current business, set actionable goals, and develop a plan for how to achieve them. You will create a system that keeps you organized and focused as you take on the various challenges competing for your attention each day.
Upon the successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
• Clarify your current status in the five critical areas of your life
• Design a business that will financially support the life you desire
• Understand various time management principles and techniques as well as the art of time blocking
• Prioritize your life goals and create a plan of action to accomplish those goals
3 Ways to Register…
1- Fill out the registration form and either email it (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax to (808) 737-4977, or mail it to 1259 Aala Street, Suite 300 – Honolulu, HI 96817 (Please make check’s payable to Hawaii Association of REALTORS)
2 – Call us at (808) 733-7060 and we’ll be happy to take your registration over the phone
3 – Via PayPal
CE Students only: Submit your real estate pocket license and photo I.D. with your registration.
1. You will receive a receipt confirmation after you have submitted your payment.
2. On March 8, 2021, you will receive the Zoom link to attend the course. If you do not receive a link, please email or call us at #733-7060.
Deadline for registration/cancellations: 3/8/21 Cancellations by 3/8/2021 will receive a 90% refund. No refunds after 3/8/2021.